Located in the heart of the Museum District, this apartment was renovated in 2014 with a brand new kitchen, bathroom, refinished hardwood floors, designer light fixtures.
Spacious backyard with off street parking. All of this within a stone’s throw of the shops and restaurants of Carytown!
– Renovated kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinets, new appliances (fridge, rante, dishwasher, microwave)
– Renovated bathroom with new tub and fixtures
– Refinished original hardwood floors
– Designer light fixtures
– Freshly painted interior
– Washer and dryer in unit
– High efficiency central air conditioning system and gas furnace
– Private entrance with off street parking