Imagine yourself living on one of the friendliest blocks in The Fan, in a beautiful apartment and relaxing on the front porch, or enjoying the fenced-in back yard.
Walking distance to several popular restaurants (Acacia Midtown; Brunch; Starbucks; PBR; Helen’s), the VMFA, and the Carytown shopping district.
Tenant pays electric, gas, and cable / internet. Owner pays water, sewer, and trash.
– Spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on first floor level of duplex with great natural light
– Renovated eat-in kitchen with granite countertops + new appliances
– Updated bathroom with tile floor, vanity and bathtub
– Tons of closet space
– Freshly painted interior and refinished hardwood floors
– Full sized washer and dryer in unit
– High efficiency central air conditioning system + radiant heat
This unit has a shared front porch, semi-private back porch, and fully fenced rear yard
Dogs considered (breed restrictions apply). No cats.
Deposit – up to 1 month rent
No undergraduate students please.
Call Greg with Piperbear Properties for an appointment to see the property (804) 350-0938. No texts.
~~ All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed ~~
Attention Applicants: A non-refundable $25 fee per applicant is required. All adults occupying a property must apply & be named on the lease. Good credit and rental history/mortgage history is a must.