Location highlights: Surrounded by historic homes built in the early 1900s, walking distance to restaurants (Savory Grain, Lalo’s, Temple, Sabai, Level) and music venues (Broadberry, the Camel), and steps away from Scott’s Addition, Monument Avenue, the Science Museum of Virginia, and the new Whole Foods just a block away!
Coming soon – this unit is furnished and will be offered for flexible lease terms beginning Summer 2020.
– One bedroom / One Bath unit
– 800 sqft of living space with private front and semi-private rear porches (2nd floor unit)
– Custom designed kitchen with new GRANITE countertops + tile backsplash + all new stainless appliances
– Updated bathrooms: GLASS walled shower, new tile + fixtures
– IN UNIT washer + dryer
– Refinished hardwood floors and fresh interior paint
– New electric heating and central AC cooling system for each unit
– Private, coded entry access to building and apartment
– Mailboxes inside front foyer area