This is a FURNISHED unit with ALL utilities included (water, gas (cooking), Verizon cable / high-speed internet).
Available for short term (1 mo. – 6 mo.) leases.
Location highlights: Surrounded by historic homes built in the early 1900s, walking distance to several restaurants (Swan Dive, Savory Grain, Lalo’s, Temple, Sabai, Level) and music venues (Broadberry, the Camel, Emilio’s), and steps away from Monument Avenue, Scott’s Addition, and the Science Museum of Virginia.
The PULSE (rapid transit bus) is just 1 block away!
Plus a WHOLEFOODS Grocery coming in Spring 2019
– Custom designed kitchen with new GRANITE countertops + tile backsplash + all new stainless appliances
– One bed / One and one half bath unit, 800 sqft of living space with private front and semi-private rear porches (1st floor unit)
– Updated bathrooms: GLASS walled shower, new tile + fixtures
– IN UNIT washer + dryer
– MODERN interior paint colors
– Refinished hardwood floors
– New electric heating and central AC cooling system for each unit
– Private, coded entry access
– Mailboxes inside front foyer area