Enjoy evenings sitting on the front porch of this historic duplex in the heart of Richmond’s Museum District! The 2100 block of Floyd is a premier Fan block filled with beautiful houses.
Renovated unit includes new kitchen, new bathrooms, and lighting by Piperbear Designs. Hardwood floors have been refinished and the walls freshly painted.
Walking distance to several popular restaurants (Accacia Midtown, Commercial Taphouse, Spoonbread), the VMFA, and the Carytown shopping district, this spacious apartment is bright with tons of natural light and grand historic features.
– 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, 950 square feet
(half bath means not having friends use your main bathroom!)
– Private, secure entry (each tenant has own door)
– Brand new kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances, and tile backsplash – Bright sunroom off the kitchen perfect for a breakfast nook
– Updated bathrooms with new tile and fixtures
– Original refinished hardwood floors
– Freshly painted interior
– Private in-unit full sized washer and dryer
– New high efficiency central air conditioning
Tenant pays electric and cable / internet. Owner pays water / sewer, trash.