Located on the classy 2100 block of Floyd Ave, this unit also includes a NEW kitchen, NEW bathroom, and designer lighting fixtures by Piperbear Designs. Original hardwood floors have been refinished and the walls freshly painted.
Walking distance to several popular restaurants (Accacia Midtown, Commercial Taphouse, Spoonbread), the VMFA, and the Carytown shopping district, this spacious apartment has a grand feel and wonderful private outdoor space.
Tenant pays electric and cable / internet. Owner pays water / sewer / trash.
– 868 sqft of living space PLUS a huge private screened in back porch and hardscaped patio and garden area
– Personal full sized washer and dryer (upstairs unit has its own laundry) and basement for extra storage
– Granite countertops, tile backsplash and new stainless appliances
– Large kitchen island with overhang for bar stool seating
– Built-in bookcase and historic stained glass
– Private, secure entry (each tenant has own front door)
– Updated bathroom with tub, new tile and fixtures
– Original refinished hardwood floors
– Freshly painted interior
– New high efficiency central air conditioning
– Screened in porch
– Professionally landscaped garden patio