Live in this 1920s Victorian triplex and be surrounded by historic homes built in the early 1900s, and within walking distance music venues (Broadberry, Camel), and the restaurants and breweries along Broad St and in Scott’s Addition.
Richmond Rapid Bus Transit stop 1 block away; 1 block from the new WHOLEFOODS coming soon!
This charming apartment has one large bedroom and tons of character with original hardwood floors, a decorative fireplace, designer light fixtures, and original pocket doors. There is one formal bedroom in the rear – and the front room has pocket doors that can be closed for an office or second bedroom.
– 1500 sqft of living space
– Updated kitchen with granite countertops
– Updated bathroom with tile floor and new fixtures
– Original hardwood floors and freshly painted interior
– In-unit laundry (full sized washer & dryer)
– Shared first floor covered porch
– Central heating and cooling