Live on historic West Grace Street in this 1920s Victorian triplex and be walking distance to some of the area’s most popular restaurants (Savory Grain; Lalo’s; Sabai; Level), the new Whole Foods, all of Richmond’s downtown shopping, and VCU area amenities.
This charming apartment features 1 BR + Office and has tons of character with original hardwood floors, a decorative fireplace, built in book cases, and designer light fixtures.
Tenant pays electric and cable / internet. Owner pays water, sewer, gas, and trash.
– 1550 sqft of living space
– New kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, and stainless appliances
– Updated bathroom with new tile and fixtures
– Original hardwood floors and freshly painted interior
– Designer light fixtures and built in book cases
– Shared first floor covered porch
– Central heating and cooling
– In-unit laundry